SUNDAY MORNING AT EMMANUEL
9:15 am – 10:15 am – Sunday School and Small Groups
10:15 am – 10:40 am – Connection Time
10:45 am – 12:00 am – Morning Worship Service and Children’s Worship
Here’s what you’ll find at Emmanuel:
* The center of our worship is Jesus Christ.
* Sermons incorporating scripture reading, corporate prayer, and expository teaching,
* Blended worship with great hymns of the faith and current contemporary songs.
Where To Go
* Our campus has two buildings: Emmanuel Baptist Church (EBC) and Emmanuel Christian School (ECS).
* Our Hispanic Church meets in the EBC Sanctuary at 2:45 pm.
* There is plenty of parking on both sides of our campus.
* At the Church building, there will be a greeter to welcome/direct you. Please enter the building from the parking lot that enters from the left side of Spruce Street.
What To Wear
You will find people dressed from “very casual” to “Sunday best” as we are a diverse group of people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures, unified with one purpose: To seek God’s vision for our lives.
During morning worship childcare is provided by our Preschool Ministry for children aged newborn through kindergarten and EKidz Ministry for grades 1-6.