Glad you’re here! Welcome to E-KIDS!!
Our Vision for Children
… that they will know Christ
… understand His Word
… grow in their spiritual walk
… be able to share the love of Christ with others
Our Sunday Schedule
E-Kids Sunday School * 9:15 am to 10:15 am
* Grades K5, 1, 2 – Room 253
* Grades 3, 4, 5, 6 – Room 255
* Special Needs – Room 260
E-Kids Connection Time * 10:15 am to 10:45 am
E-Kids Worship * 10:45 am
E-Kids Sunday School
* Classes are age-graded to meet the individual needs of each child. Children learn Biblical truths and how to apply them in their everyday lives.
E-Kids Connection Time
* This time allows children to fellowship with each other. Light refreshments are served.
* Kids begin in the Sunday Morning Worship Service in the Sanctuary at 10:45 am and are dismissed before the morning sermon.
* E-Kids Worship Time includes fun activities, songs, and interactive Bible Study.
Our teachers rotate on a monthly basis and consist of adults and teenagers who have a passion to help children learn how to weave their faith into their everyday lives and to take the next step in their faith journey.
Wednesday Evening Activity
Is a vital part of our Children’s Ministry. It is an international program that partners with parents to help children ignite their curiosity to learn about people and events in the Bible and to also develop spiritual devotion to God, His word, and the local church. This club is open to children ages 3 years to 6th grade and runs from September through May.
Vacation Bible School
An exciting and interactive Vacation Bible School (VBS) is the highlight of all children’s summer! Lifeway VBS material and music are used, and they offer a different and fun-filled theme each year. This week-long activity is open to children 3 years of age through 6th grade.